Terms and Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions were last updated on 08-07-2022.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
This website is operated by:
Company name: Amazing Animal Minds
Uppsala 75550, Sweden
Momsregistreringsnr (VAT): SE820226456301
Approved for F-taxes in Sweden (Godkänd för F-skatt)
For any questions, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Amazing Animal Minds].
- “Country” refers to Sweden.
- “Content” refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- “Feedback” means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
- “Products” refer to the products or consultations offered for sale on the Service.
- “Orders” mean a request by You to purchase Products or Consultations from Us.
- “Promotions” refer to contests, sweepstakes or other promotions offered through the Service.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Terms and Conditions” (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- “Third-party Social Media Service” means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- “Website” refers to amazing animal minds, accessible from amazinganimalminds.com.
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Placing Orders for Consultations and Products
By placing an Order for Products through the Service, You warrant that You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- Once you have completed Your order, an order confirmation will be sent to Your e-mail address. In the confirmation you will find all the details about the Product, price, and billing address.
- If there is any error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by e-mail to email@example.com
In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to fulfil the contract with you. Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are carried out with your consent.
You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Order; and that (ii) the information You supply to us is true, correct and complete. By submitting such information, You grant us the right to provide the information to payment processing third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Your Order.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to:
- Consultations and Products availability. We reserve the right to cancel a course or event if there are too few participants. If the course is cancelled, you are entitled to a full refund. If the start of the course is postponed for more than two weeks, you have the right to cancel the course and receive a refund of half the course fee, the other half is for digital course material. The same applies if the consultation times are changed. Should the course instructor or consultant fall ill, a substitute may be hired, or lessons will be postponed and new lesson times offered.
- Errors in the description or prices for Consultations and Products
- Errors in Your Order
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
Any Consultations or Products you purchase can only be returned or refunded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the date you have received an item that you have ordered.
Cancellation of a consultation or consultation package
From the time you receive confirmation from us of a place on a course or consultation you have a 14 day right of withdrawal and this must be notified by email. If payment has already been made, the full fee will be refunded, except for an administrative fee of 60 SEK.
For registrations made less than 14 days before the consultation, the right of withdrawal does not apply.
When exercising your right of cancellation:
You must give notice of your cancellation. The notice must be sent to us firstname.lastname@example.org. Your notice must clearly state your name, address, e-mail address, order number and the goods to which the return relates.
You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within 14 days of the withdrawal notice.
You are responsible for the return freight, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well packed and in their original packaging.
We reserve the right to deduct from the amount of the refund an amount corresponding to the depreciation in value compared to the original value of the product in the case of used or damaged products.
The right of cancellation does not apply to:
Purchase of digital courses. This is in accordance with the Distance Selling Act Chapter 2 §11.11
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal. By accepting the terms of purchase (which is required for purchase) you accept that the right of withdrawal does not apply.
For registrations made less than 14 days before the course/test/competition, the right of cancellation does not apply. If there are registered reserves for the consultation, the full fee minus any administrative charges will be refunded if the place is filled by someone else.
Custom-made product or consultation package, which has been tailored especially for you or has a clear personal touch according to your wishes.
Consultations that have been completed and where you have expressly agreed to the service commencing without the right of withdrawal.
For more information on the legal right of withdrawal, see here.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating Our offerings of Products on the Service. The Products available on Our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and We may experience delays in updating information regarding our Products on the Service and in Our advertising on other websites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
All prices in the shop are quoted in EUR and/or SEK and include 25% VAT for sales to private individuals. Prices to other companies are exclusive 25% VAT, so that the reverse tax can be applied if the buyer is located in another country. The Company reserves the right to revise its prices at any time prior to accepting an Order. The prices quoted may be revised by the Company subsequent to accepting an Order in the event of any occurrence affecting delivery caused by government action, variation in customs duties, increased shipping charges, higher foreign exchange costs and any other matter beyond the control of the Company. In that event, You will have the right to cancel Your Order.
Payment can be made through various payment methods we have available, such as Visa, MasterCard, Affinity Card, American Express cards or online payment methods (PayPal, for example). Payment cards (credit cards or debit cards) are subject to validation checks and authorization by Your card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Your Order.
Social media giveaways
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Amazing Animal Minds whose Instagram handle is @amazinganimalminds. The “Prize” refers to 1 firework course (vuurwerk cursus).
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 12:00 on 2-11-2022. One (1) winner in the Netherlands will be selected at random by The Promoter on 3-11-22 and the winner will be notified on or after this date. The winner needs to be a professional dog trainer, behaviourist, or a veterinary professional.
- The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram and/or Facebook are open only to residents of The Netherlands. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by specifying why they want to win the course in the comments of the specified post by @amazinganimalminds and following this Instagram profile.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram, using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
No results guarantee can be given. Each person and dog is an individual and there is no one size fits all approach. The success of the courses and programs largely depend on the clients commitment to applying the theory and following instructions and/or training plans. In fact, no one can make such promises when working with living individuals. Of course I will support you in any way I can, and give you evidence-based solutions that have the greatest chance of success.
There is no money-back guarantee.
Lifetime support guarantee
Life support guarantees means unlimited whatsapp and email support even after the program has finished. It also includes a maximum of one 30 min consult per month after program completion.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.
The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
Your Feedback to Us
You assign all rights, title and interest in any Feedback You provide the Company. If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, Your or someone else’s dog’s injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved by agreement between the company’s customer service and the customer, you as a customer can appeal to the Swedish Complaints Board, see arn.se.
For residents of an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission’s dispute mediation platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
In the event of a dispute, we will follow the decision of ARN or an equivalent dispute resolution body. Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law and legislation.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: amazinganimalminds.com
- By sending us an email: email@example.com